So I finally got to cleaning up my mess and release the code! I don't feel like writing much text right now, so I hope to produce some explanations about PS3 coding in the future (could be in one day, could be in a few weeks ;)).
At least to share some links I came across while developing:
* Black Hat presentation slides by Nick Breese
* MD5 code by Nick Breese
* Someone improving part of Nick Breese's code
* G924789's improvements for MD5 ROUND1 and ROUND2
* Some examples on communication between PPU and SPU's
* Someone who implemented AES on PS3
* IBM documentation on Cell
* C/C++ Language Extensions for Cell/B.E. Architecture (somehow IBM killed the link at the moment)
You can get the source code, including binaries, here!
Feel free to comment, improve, share!